DISCOVER LIFE'S ADVENTURE!

... FOLLOW YOUR INNER CHILD

Current Inventory

Trikes available for test rides and immediate purchase:


Catrike

  • Expedition – eon green
  • Villager eCat – purple
  • 700 – black
  • 559 – red
  • 9 on order for next spring – store inventory BUT you can reserve one of them for 70% down payment
  • Pay 70% down on the Catrike model and color of your choice and we’ll order it now, remaining 30% due upon delivery


ICE Trike

VTX

HD Adventure with eSteps Electric Assist

SprintX Rigid

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close